Thursday, April 19, 2012

Death knights and presence

So this is a personal idea i have for deathknights and its on the basis of like a shadow priest in shadow form as everyone knows death knights have 3 presences and my idea was that a frost dk which i mainly play at the moment would glow blue around the armor and such and blood would glow red and unholy glow green. I think this would be a fantastic thing to add into the deathknight look and also just because we are death knights and we are the leet hero class. PLEASE do this blizz its GOLDEN
That would be pretty cool to have. As long as it was a feint glow and not something overwhelming like some weapon enchants.

I just hope we get some awesome armor in MoP.
Perhaps a glyph instead. I''m sure that there are people that wouldn't want to glow the entire time, me being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment