Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hows my setup

so im 2hd frost ive been using this setup for awhile and in random bgs i pull top dps and kbs but keep getting told to change my spec so i did no bladed armor and put those points on my virulence but i was dying alot quicker and didnt seem like there was a damage increase cause they cleanse them any way so is bladed armor worth it i like it i seem to last alot longer so i can do more damage and also my macro is hb ps the oblit x2 then fs x3 thats just a quick spam and my oblit does insane dmg at 83 ive got over 20k crits with it even against plate and i use necrotic alot the macro is just for a start attack grind so if you all wouldnt care check my talent tree and glyphs and let me know what you think im not worried about armor or that just my set up so ty and hopefully no trolls me or says im stupid
also when km procs i use fs most of the time unless there low on health or a non plate but i like my oblite it pulls the win for me most of the time
spec and glyphs are fine

No comments:

Post a Comment