Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is it just me...under 10k Scourage Strike?

Is it just me or are there more people with less than 10k Scourage Strike not to mention my Festering Strike hits for less than 15k. But on the other hand I'm getting hit for 40k Scourage Strike and Festering Strike. I don't think my gear is all that bad, but if I can't dish out the same DPS as the other DK is doing, I must be doing something wrong.
hax or you arent telling us something.
scourge strike just doesnt hit all that hard on plate classes and nowhere near what you are claiming it can
I have been hit by that much, that's why I'm wondering if its just me or is everyone hitting that high with both SS and FS since I can't barely get above 10k with SS on a crit and 15k on FS with crit. I know SS is both melee and spell damages, maybe my spell damage is too low or I might need more mastery.
k im chocking this up as a troll post. it is not physically possible without some retarded attack power buffs for a dk with over 5k resilience to be getting hit by another dk for those kinds of numbers

scourge strike damage gets gimped by to many factors
the physical portion is affected by resilience and armor which directly affects the shadow portion of scourge strike which is also again hit by resilience.

festering doesnt hit nearly as hard as you are claiming eiether.

No comments:

Post a Comment