Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DW or 2H?

So I'm going to leave this guy at level 70 until MoP comes out and maybe do a little 70 pvp, so I was wondering. Which is better, 2h frost or DW frost?
It's largely a preference thing unless you intend to PvP.

DW does better DPS overall.

2h has stronger Necrotic Strikes and more resource control.
I don't get necrotic strike until level 81 i think, if not it's 83. And I'm talking about level 70 pvp, so I'm not so sure if DW or 2H is better
2H, easier to Find a decent weapon & you only need 1 weapon.

Most advocate while lvling Frost to go as 2H. Since you can pick up On a Pale Horse with little to know dps loss compared to DW talent choices.

While lvling to 80.. way back in the day I lvled as 2H Frost & Blood (for tanking & hard heathy mobs)as my other spec.

Did also the same from 80 to 85 when I came back a while back.edit: Since you will be staying at lvl 70 & all:)
2h is better - dps doesnt matter in pvp its damage done, and 2h weapons hit harder, and when you consider that most pvp encounters aren't very long thats a good thing.

The 2h weapon that drops off Death Wing is insane in pvp.
at ur level there aren't many one handed str dps weapons. Honestly the only one handers i can think of are tank weapons. Prolly make more sense to go 2h.

No comments:

Post a Comment