Monday, April 16, 2012

Switching from PvE to PvP

How easy is the switch? I've never really PvPed before and would like to get started. Any one have any tips?
Meh just do it, queue up in Random BGs you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

Personally I didn't find it all that hard but I don't do RBGs yet since on this toon I'm not full PvP gear.

Really for everyone its different so as I said, just do it. You'll find out if you can switch easily or not.

As for tips, stay away from rogues don't DG mages until they blink same with hunters and disengage and always always defend the nodes you cap.

I'm a frost purist also so you can check out my main spec for a good frost build for PvP. Unholy has a little more control but in BGs I rarely get trained anyway so I like the burst of frost.

Oh and necro, necro necro necro that is going to be your #1 ability in PvP. Basically Necro x4 Howling blast X2 frost strike RP dump repeat as needed.
Learn what all the classes do and watch out for rogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment