Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need Heroic Blackhorn (Specific Advice)

I switch back to frost for heroic blackhorn 25. This is the only fight that I am dpsing so i want specific advice on what i can do to improve my burst on twilight drakes, while still cleaving slayer/dreadblade if possible. Would it be more beneficial to have a bit more mastery like I do now, get even more mastery, or reforge into haste? Again, this is the only fight that I'm dpsing, so if it would benefit me to change my spec/reforges around, I'm okay with it. Thanks!
More mastery is just going to help with your cleaves really. Getting more mastery and less haste probably wont help burst on the drakes. Unless your masterfrost, in which case more mastery is always better and will raise your singe target dps on the drakes. I like around 2k-2100 haste and the rest into mastery for that fight following the standard haste frost rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment