Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DK solo video guides

(HORRIBLE timing of this, considering everyone is only interested in the MoP beta, lol)
Hi, I am starting a new youtube channel with a bunch of guides for anyone who wants to get into the solo'ing aspect of death knights, it's extremely fun AND profitable. I am fairly new at making video's so hopefully as time goes on the video's will get better and better quality wise. I finished recording Naxx and Ulduar, currently in the process of encoding/uploading Ulduar.

Keep in mind that I have completed hard content, I am just in the process of recording every single encounter (be it normal or heroic) as to cover everything. Not everyone is as good as Raegwyn and Mionee (maybe some day superlich? one can dream), some people might have difficulties with the easier bosses. Hopefully I can help them.

http://www.youtube.com/mrsuperlich

I would really appreciate it if ya'll could give me any sort of idea's to make these video's a lot better. Like I said, I am still learning so any help would be appreciated.
Also, if you enjoy what you see please do not forget to subscribe
Thanks all.
I am NO pro by any means. I mean this is my first 85 (just leveled it last week) and i have never made a youtube video but I am still going to put in my little advise lol. First off good videos, i like commentary over music (most of the time). There is one thing i would change though. The headings on your videos are kind of complicated. I mean when i search dk solo yours does not come up. I would put Death Knight soloing in front of the raid or dungeon name whichever it might be so people don't have to search something so specific. Good video though just trying to get you more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment