Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pet Control

So I recently started getting more into death knight PvP, but I've been having some trouble with my Ghoul. See I need to maintain at least 30 energy so I can pet stun when I want to, but most of the time my pet auto attacks with claw all the way down to 0 energy and then I can't use gnaw when I really need to.
I like to have claw on just for the damage, but is there any way to make sure my Ghoul's energy never goes below 30?
You have to turn off the auto-attacking with claw. Only way to try and make sure energy stays above 30 for the more essential abilities.
ROFL dk's cant control their pets, who do u think u are arthas?? gl controlling a ghoul AHAHAHAH learn to play.
I would HIGHLY recommend using macros to control your ghoul. Here is a macro to toggle Claw auto-cast on and off:

/petautocasttoggle Claw

Hit it once, turns Claw on, hit it again, turns Claw off, etc.

I would definitely recommend combining Gnaw and Leap into one macro. The way this macro works is by Leaping to your target if it isn't in melee range and then Gnawing it, or simply Gnawing it if your target is in melee range:

#showtooltip
/petautocastoff Claw
/cast [target=target] !Leap
/cast [target=target] !Gnaw

I put in a line before the Leap command that turns Claw's auto-cast off, just in case you forget to turn it off yourself. Those are just some basic macros, do some google searches and you'll find plenty of ghoul-macros to work with.
Thanks, I was looking for a macro like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment