Monday, April 16, 2012

Question on DPS levels

Hey all, I've been away for quite a while, I just jumped back in and have been gearing up the past few days (from 353 - 379 equipped in a few days, ridiculous).

I'm wondering a few things:

1. How much DPS (5 man HoT) should I be able to pull in my current gear? I find myself doing around 24-28k usually depending on the fights. Some like Murazond are obviously higher.
2. I haven't tried the LFR tool, but I'm interested in it. I've looked up vids of the first 4 bosses and I think I am good to go for them - about how long does it usually take to run through the Siege of Wyrmrest temple? I assume I should be g2g dps-wise at 24-28k?
3. If I wanted to jump into Dragon Soul normal, are the fights mostly the same? Am I ok gear-wise for DS10?
4. Lastly, I'm considering picking up the rotting skull as my next VP purchase - Askmrrobot says it is BIS for my gear level, but elitistjerks says that it's actually BELOW my current license to slay. Thoughts?

edit: I'm aware of the missing enchants, they are in progress
as soon as you get the item level for LFR jump in there and start getting the welfare epics.
the mob of people you get in there are fickle and will sometimes kick you for no reason. need on anything that you can need on cuz everyone else does... even if they have the item already... so they can trade it for something they want later on.. it is a crappy thing LFR... but hopefully you will earn your gear before others try sniping it by joining with friends to help need on stuff there one friend wants to wear. You dps is fine, most of the time with that dps you will be one of the top in lfr. most of the dps from what ive seen like to auto attack and wait for loot they didnt earn. Good luck bud, hope your LFR's go smoother than mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment