Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gear Advice

Hey All,

So I was tanking BH and noticed that my outbreak was missing a lot. I realized that my hit was at 0.00 so I have reforged to mend the problem partially.

However I have some valor points to spend and noticed that nothing has Mastery on it. Its all dodge and parry. No matter how hard I try to forge out of parry its ungodly high compared to my dodge.

As well any new pieces of valor I see to buy are major downgrades in terms of my mastery stats.

So the question is, .. how much mastery is too much? my blood shield before I reforged hit was like 174% and now its down to 169% (3434). If I purchase valor pieces for tanking its going to go down fast.

So what is a good sized amount of mastery to try to get? have I gone too far over and left my other stats badly in the dust?

cheers for help on the gear audit.

I am JC and BS so have extra slots and JC gems to take advantage of.

Thanks again
Tewk

No comments:

Post a Comment