Saturday, April 21, 2012

Updated Scourgelord Helmet

Howdy folks! I am going to get straight to the point; a friend of mine pointed out something that would make the Scourgelord T10 set for Death Knights look much more uber cool! (Beside the fact that there needs to be boots and a belt for the sanctified [blue] set.) We noticed Sanctified Scourgelord Helmet would look even more insanely epic if you could give it the same eye effect as seen in Heroes' Scourgeborne Helmet. If I am not mistaken, the Scourgelord armor is supposed to be a somewhat morphed version of the Lich King's armor, seeing as how the detail on the armor is very similar. Adding this small detail in a time where model's are being redone would be epic! Not to mention it would look more Lich King like. Just something to think about.

Have thoughts or comments? Please post them below! I would love to hear your ideas.
First off I want to say that I love WOTLK styling for death knight armor. I'm working on getting a set of T9 and T10 myself.

However, I think the chances of them making this improvement is pretty slim unless they reused the old model (Which I doubt they will do). There's also so much I'd like blizzard to do with the death knights to make them feel more "relevent" in Cataclysm and MOP lore. I was really hoping to see blizzard give the Ebon Blade a presence in Cataclysm...
Id love to see t10.blue get matching boots. green/purple and the christmas set both have boots and belts that match.

No comments:

Post a Comment