Saturday, April 14, 2012

Which Trinket should I use? Blood DK

[:1]I have Heroic Indomitable Pride but I was wondering what my next best in slot trinket would be Soulshifter vortex or Resolve of Undying? And also should I use normal resolve or normal soulshifter?
Trinkets are something that you will change based on the fight really. My "normal" setup is Heroic Scales of Life + Fires of the Deep, but I also keep Vial of Stolen Memories, Spidersilk spindle, and Stay of Execution in my bags on an "as needed" type basis.

But saying all that, I can't really see a time where I would ever use Resolve of the Undying.
BiS trinket for use is subjective as it can and does change from fight to fight.
DPS trinkets for every fight leading up to Blackhorn. Fires / Pride for Blackhorn, Pride / Vortex for the last two.

Actually you could probably get away with DPS trinkets for Spine, too.
Changes depending on the fight, but for a general purpose setup I'd use Heroic Indomitable Pride and Fire of the Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment