Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trinket choices (DW Frost)

[:1]I have regular Eye of Unmaking and Apparatus. Just picked up LFR Creche. Is Creche really worth replacing Apparatus, or should I hold off for normal Creche/Bone-link Fetish?
if you have heroic apparatus, use that, but if not use creche for the time, but creche kinda sucks for frost as the crit proc gets wasted a lot with KM procs, if you build an unholy set thou its pretty good. i swap my bone-link for creche on tank-n-spank like morchok, ultraxion, warlord
Normal Apparatus. I know crit sucks, which is why I passed the last one that dropped to our tank, who has an arms offspec. Still, EJ ranks it higher than Apparatus and Bone-Link Fetish (although that may just signal that they're equal and used in different situations, like the caster trinkets).

Guess if the normal Creche drops, I'll use that for sure. Bone-Link Fetish has never dropped. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment