Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scourge Strike lacking?

Anyone feel this ability should do "More?" No, not necessarily damage wise. But something to make it seem worth pressing besides doing more dps. I don't expect big numbers being as the physical and shadow damage are separate. But I festering strike and my diseases are up longer AND I get shiny death runes. I death coil and it puts a helpful magical debuff for my shadow damage, I death coil and get an extra dot as well as a dispel protection and a power charge for my ghoul, I necrotic strike and do damage, absorb some heals, and put a casting debuff on someone! Scourge Strike just seems lacking when all our other abilities do cool things!

Great! More dps from blowing these death runes and more RP for death coils to supercharge Timmy! Maybe Scourge strike, being Scourge, (not the undead legions) could actually affect diseases. Every time you use scourge strike it increases disease damage by x% stacking to x% or, deviating away from the scourge/disease thing, reduces the cost of your next death coil by XX. Just something else to make it seem cooler to press!

No comments:

Post a Comment