Thursday, April 19, 2012

first death knight

Considering a female tauren or female undead. Any considerations for those two? How are the animations? Does either one look better in plate? Don't care much about racials.

It would be mainly for PvE.

Thank you for any insight into your class!
Female Undead have some really fun combat animations, they flip in the air when attacking. Female Tauren are just hideous. Although for tanking they are not bad because you get that bit of extra stamina and the stun. I would go with a Male Tauren just because of how bad the females look.
Considering a female tauren or female undead. Any considerations for those two? How are the animations? Does either one look better in plate? Don't care much about racials.

It would be mainly for PvE.

Thank you for any insight into your class!


Do you plan on being a tank or dps?

Tauren for tanking, can't really recommend undead for anything (from a metagaming standpoint).

I would say troll or orc for dps.
Female Tauren are just hideous.


/gasp Are NOT!
<---- is Hideous.... but I take that as a compliment as a DK :)
I love my femtaur DK
Yeah I prefer femtaur......they don't seem as slow and clunky to me as the males. They still have the large weapons and stature though and plate looks good on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment