Thursday, April 19, 2012

Something I was pondering..

Just for the hell of it, is it entirely possible to level to 85 without handing in the letter to the king?

I know, I know, it's not a good idea, but just thinking. I was thinking of a few things I'd be missing out on:
- Auction house / bank facilities in SW
- Silenced in SW
- Quests from SW
- Since the Acherus forge is phased ( the abominations are still there if I don't hand in the letter) I can't access that. My alternative will be from Ebon Hold once I finish those quests.
- JP / VP / Honor Vendors - I won't be using them till 85, though.

However, I realise I can take the flying training directly from Honor Hold, the mount from it, and I do have a main so the banking / auctions aren't so painful. I've been wondering about the post-80 quests, though - is it possible to access them without handing in the letter?
I would've thought everyone faction-wide would hate you, not just your faction's capital.
I actually believe you can, many of them just don't like you is all, however you're neutral with them. Obvious case, means you can attack them or such. It's a problem some Death Knights cause. Attacking their own city, destroying their own quest givers. To my knowledge, and from what I've heard, you can still access them.

Worst case scenario is you go there and don't turn it in and give it a try.
You should get the same armor set the guards wear and stand next to them while they're calling you names.

No comments:

Post a Comment